We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and customer centric person to join our team as our Team Coordinator. This role will manage all office administration tasks for the Wellington office and provide administrative support to the wider NZFC team.
This will be a fixed term engagement to the end of June 2024. The role will be based in Wellington.
What are some of the things you will be doing:
- Travel bookings on behalf of the NZFC and may include international travel for industry participants sponsored by the NZFC.
- Maintaining the office environment. This includes managing stationery supplies and ordering; managing kitchen supplies and ordering as required.
- Managing our phone and reception services; incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Managing health, safety and security in the Wellington office
- Assisting the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive to support NZFC Board and sub- committee meetings as required.
- Monitoring the NZFC email mailbox
- Coordinating meetings; supporting the organisation and coordination of events; managing catering requests
- Supporting leaders with their administrative needs (other than day-to-day diary management which they manage themselves)
- Assistance with document management
- Responding to enquiries and drafting routine correspondence
- Assisting with meeting room technology and video conferencing
- Delivering duties reasonably within the scope of this role which may not be specifically listed here.
- Contributing to an environment of teamwork across all support functions of the NZFC
What you will bring:
- Work experience in a similar role (3+ years)
- Experience working in the screen sector/production administration (desirable)
- Good verbal and written communications skills including an enthusiastic interpersonal style that promotes effective communication.
- A strong work ethic to ensure things get done quickly, accurately, and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including the capacity to learn new systems quickly
- High standards of work including excellent time management skills
- A customer-centric attitude and a collaborative approach to resolving and implementing initiatives.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and to recognise and respect sensitive material or information.
- Energy and positivity
We welcome applications from all applicants who meet the relevant criteria. We select staff to join our team based on merit and with disregard to any of gender, race, colour, ethnic or national origins, religious or ethical beliefs, disability, marital or family status, age or sexual orientation. Special needs of applicants will be considered when arranging interviews.
If you would like a copy of the job description, please email: Virginia.Ng@nzfilm.co.nz
Please apply online with a copy of your CV and a cover letter. Alternatively, please email your application directly to Virginia.Ng@nzfilm.co.nz
Applications close end of day Thursday 7 December. We reserve the right to start the interview process prior to the closing date so please ensure you get your application in early.
Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.